WOW THAT IS A LONG TIME!

Ok so it has been about 8 months since I last posted. That is so bad! I do apologise. It has been crazy. 

I have been working the whole summer at Adidas and had to decline staying on longer due to my uni course, and going into my third year I wouldn’t be able to do a full time job as well as a full time uni course which I will have to write a 8,000 word dissertation. Now I have moved home with a Top level job at Topshop. I had to move home due to financial reasons and got myself a new car. I am now travelling to uni from home, which is an hour and 45 minutes one way! But it’s the cheaper option so for a space of two days a week I do not mind driving all that way. 


MY NEW CAR!



I am starting to plan my dissertations out based around the images I will be using to conclude my argument. The topic I have chose to base my finding around is how women are being advertised and discriminated in the media form the 1950’s-2000’s. I want to argument my point that women are used as sexual objects to sell, promote and persuade many varieties of audience in order to boost sale revenues for companies using sex as the selling point. I enjoy this topic because I feel this is something I am really passionate about when it comes to the male and female minority in the class society.